SECURITY THAT’S TAILORED TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
- Custom features for PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone/iPad secure your devices where it’s needed most.
- Single- and Multi-Device options let you choose the protection that works best for you.
- “Up to 10 devices” means you can share your security with every one of your devices or everyone closest to you.
Protection against your greatest online foes
Avast Premium Security protects against all online threats, including spoofed websites and ransomware.
Now you can safely shop and bank online
Spoofed (fake) websites are one of the oldest hacking tricks in the book. Avast Premium Security scans websites for security risks on both your computer and mobile phone, so you can finally shop and bank online safely on any device.
Avoid becoming the victim of digital extortion
Ransomware is quickly becoming one of the most common — and dangerous — types of malware out there. Avast Premium Security fully protects all of your devices against havoc-wreaking ransomware so you don’t become the victim of digital extortion.
WHICHEVER DEVICES YOU USE, WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.
Viruses, ransomware, scams, and other attacks target Windows more than any other operating system. So if you’re a PC owner, the stronger your protection, the better.
Your Mac is not immune to malware. And malware isn’t even the only threat Macs face. Malicious websites and vulnerable Wi-Fi networks can also jeopardize your safety — unless you have the right protection.
Android phones are vulnerable to both malware and theft. So having the best anti-malware and anti-theft protection in your pocket can save you a lot of headaches (and money) down the line.
iOS security isn’t about unnecessary antivirus and malware protection — it’s about making sure iPhone and iPad users are safe every time they go online. Unsecure Wi-Fi networks and identity theft can put anyone at risk.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
macOS 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher with 500 MB of hard disk space.
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
iPhone/iPad: iOS 10.0 or higher.
In order to redeem the code follow the instruction below:
1. Download Avast Premium Security 2020 from the Avast website.
2. Right-click the downloaded setup file avast_internet_security_setup_online.exe and choose Run as administrator.
3. The Avast Setupwizard appears.
– Click Install for setup with default options.
– Select Custom installation to select the location of program files, and choose program components and languages on the following screen.
4. The installation progress bar appears while the program installs. When setup is complete, you can activate your subscription by clicking I have already bought a subscription or continue in 30-day trial mode.
5. When a network is detected, select a firewall mode.
– Select Private if your computer is connected to a home or private network.
– Select Public if connected to a public or shared network.
Avast Premium Security 2020 is now installed on your computer and ready to use.